Monday, August 4, 2014

Change is Tough 改变是痛苦的


Change is Tough.

After two years and eight months, 288 times of working out at the gym (no including outdoor workout), I finally canceled my gym membership today. (My commute is 50+ minutes, so it is very difficult for me to beat traffic and get to gym without feeling overwhelmed with time management. So I have been workout at the gym at work for the last three weeks. Then I realized that it is time to say goodbye to my current gym.)

I want to write about my feeling today because the moment that the receptionist said "you are all set", I felt sad...

This gym brought out the best of me, I used to make myself go for the gym classes. I became healthier and more confident, then I ran my first half Marathon. My travelling become more and more active and adventurous. Fitness made my life and travel better.

I felt that the gym define who I am today but I am making a change. and the future is uncertain. But I should be Okay. After all this time, working out has been a habit and I learned ways to teach myself be motivated.

One said it only takes 21 days to build a habit, so whatever you are pursuing is possible with a little effort at a time and you will become reach your goal sooner and sooner.

(中文)
改变是痛苦的。

经过两年零八个月,在健身室锻炼的288次(不包括户外锻炼),我今天终于取消健身室会籍。(我上下班是50+分钟一程,所以每次下班后要堵车然后运动,时间管理很难。过去的三个星期我一直在公司的健身室午饭时间锻炼好省时间,然后我意识到,是时候跟我现在的健身室说再见了。)

我今天想写写我的感觉。 因为前台小姐说“一切搞定”那一刻,我感到失落。。。

在健身室练出最好的我,我以前是逼自己去的健身。现在我变得更健康,更自信,今年跑了人生的第一个半程马拉松。运动让我旅行变得越来越活跃和冒险。健身让我的生活和旅行更美好。

健身室定义了今天的我,但现在我要做出改变。而未来是未知。我应该是没问题的。毕竟这些日子,运动已经习惯,我也学会了如何让自己继续努力坚持。

有专家说只需要21天打造一个习惯,所以追求的目标是能够在一点点时间一点点努力地达到。加油吧!

No comments:

Post a Comment